Virtual Candle Making Workshop (non-business)
Whether you are looking for a new hobby, an activity to do with friends + family, this course offers something for everyone interested in learning the craft of candle making. This course will provide you with an array tools + skills to start creating beautiful, functional, and luscious smelling candles. Shop Candles to buy your ticket.
This class is a Live Stream Class Via Zoom on Sunday October 11, 2020 from 3:00-4:30pm. Once you purchase your online ticket, we will send you further information on joining the class via Zoom.
Our format will include the following:
- We will send you an Experience Candle class candle making kit (valued at $60) as well as our Candle Making Step by Step Instructions. We will start by talking over the entire candle making process in our live online class.
- The class is 90 minutes and will be hosted by Ciera Kelley, the Founder + Owner of Experience Candles and Arika Baker, the Founder+Owner of Harpers Blossom
- We take you through candle making do's + don'ts, the difference in wax selections, their MP, fragrance loads, discuss wick sizing and jar selection, safety and regulatory requirements.
- In this workshop we will be using 100% Pure Soy and Paraffin Wax
- Once we go through the process, we will start the step by step process of making your custom handmade candle by you!
There will be time available for questions during the live class.
You will receive an Experience Candle Candle Making Kit in the mail ready for the class.
- We will send out the kit prior to the 1st class.
Please allow at least 1 week for delivery of the kit.
Your kit will include:
100% Pure Soy Wax + Paraffin Wax Bag
Candle Making Step By Step Instructions
1 x wooden spoon
2 x 12 oz candle jars
2 x candle topper + jar embellishments
2 x wick centralizers
2 x cotton wicks
2 x 2oz bottle of fragrance oil
2 x candle warning labels
SUPPLIES NOT INCLUDED THAT YOU WILL NEED AT HOME FOR THE CLASS
- MICROWAVE OR STOVE TOP OR WARMING PLATE
- DOUBLE BOILER (Small pot on stove top or hot warming plate to set your new wax pouring pot in to melt the wax)
- SCALE, PREFERABLY DIGITAL
- NEWSPAPER OR WAX PAPER OR FOIL TO PROTECT YOUR WORK SURFACE
- Pouring Pot or any metal pot to melt your wax